1,904 Accessible Apartments for rent in Severn, MD
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Severn Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Severn Apartments with Garages (15)
- Severn Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Severn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Severn Apartments with Parking (25)
- Severn Apartments with Pools (6)
- Severn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Severn Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Severn Furnished Apartments (3)
- Severn Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Fort Meade Accessible Apartments (1)
- Gambrills Accessible Apartments (2)
- Odenton Accessible Apartments (6)
- Elkridge Accessible Apartments (3)
- Linthicum Accessible Apartments (1)
- Glen Burnie Accessible Apartments (2)
- Maryland City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Crofton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Savage Accessible Apartments (1)
- Severna Park Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Severn?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Severn?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Severn?
I'm just workin' for a livin', workin' for my pay /In Maryland it's raining somewhere in some cafe / Hey, hey, Maryland, I'm comin' home / Never worry about what I did wrong -- From "Maryland" by Vonda Shepard
Don't ever worry about what you did wrong, because if you move to Severn, Maryland, you'll have done something right! Maryland’s rolling-green meadows and Eastern Pines are well represented throughout the mid-size community of Severn. A small town of government workers in white-collar jobs, Severn is located near Fort Meade Army Base -- a key employer for locals. Located just a half hour drive from Baltimore, Severn is primarily a bedroom community with a handful of neighborhoods. Certainly, bring your pillows, blankets, and comforters. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Severn with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Severn. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.