1,825 Apartments for rent in Pasadena, MD with Hardwood Floors
- Pasadena Accessible Apartments (1)
- Pasadena Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Pasadena Apartments with Garages (8)
- Pasadena Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Pasadena Apartments with Parking (11)
- Pasadena Apartments with Pools (9)
- Pasadena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Pasadena Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Pasadena Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pasadena Luxury Apartments (14)
- Pasadena Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Riviera Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Glen Burnie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Severna Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Lake Shore Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Ferndale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Gambrills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Edgemere Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Linthicum Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Arnold Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Pasadena?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Pasadena?
Home of football greats Jim Fassel, Todd Heap and Mike Newton, Pasadena has a long and cherished sporting tradition with plenty of tailgating and regular Sunday game day meet-ups during the season.
Located between Baltimore, Annapolis and Washington D.C., Pasadena, MD has it all. The Beach Boys song may have been talking about the city in California, but this little-known jewel in Maryland has a lot to offer. Enjoy easy access to rivers, bays and beaches, and it's just a short hop to stunning views from the Appalachian Mountains. Three major metropolitan areas bracket this small city, offering all the benefits of big-city life without the traffic jams and sardine-sized houses. Finding places to live in Pasadena can be easy or challenging, depending on the area you want. Water views always come with premium pricing, but there are plenty to be had in Pasadena. The only question is whether you want a river view, lake view or bay view, as Pasadena sits between three bodies of water.
Having trouble with Craigslist Pasadena? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Pasadena renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.