1,915 Apartments for rent in National Harbor, MD with Balconies
- National Harbor Accessible Apartments (1)
- National Harbor Apartments with Garages (5)
- National Harbor Apartments with Gyms (4)
- National Harbor Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- National Harbor Apartments with Parking (5)
- National Harbor Apartments with Pools (7)
- National Harbor Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- National Harbor Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- National Harbor Furnished Apartments (4)
- National Harbor Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Oxon Hill Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Glassmanor Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Fort Washington Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Huntington Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Temple Hills Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Fort Hunt Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Alexandria Apartments with Balconies (146)
- Hybla Valley Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Silver Hill Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Groveton Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in National Harbor?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in National Harbor?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for National Harbor renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.