796 Apartments for rent in Annapolis, MD with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Annapolis (14)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Annapolis (24)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Annapolis (11)
- Annapolis Accessible Apartments (10)
- Annapolis Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Annapolis Apartments with Garages (12)
- Annapolis Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Annapolis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Annapolis Apartments with Parking (38)
- Annapolis Apartments with Pools (26)
- Annapolis Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Annapolis Furnished Apartments (9)
- Annapolis Luxury Apartments (47)
- Annapolis Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Annapolis Neck Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Parole Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Edgewater Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Arnold Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Riva Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Severna Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Lake Shore Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Crofton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Deale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Pasadena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Annapolis?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Annapolis?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Annapolis?
Atten-shun! Soldier, you are moving to Annapolis, Maryland state capital and home to the renowned United States Naval Academy. Now, look sharp and let’s take a look at area apartments for rent.
At ease. Though the Naval Academy may dominate a large portion of the shore, there’s more to Annapolis than boot camp and honor codes. Located about 30 miles from Baltimore and Washington, DC, Annapolis as a city has a lot to offer both the DC ex-pat and the nature-loving Maryland suburbanite.
Annapolis enjoys a prime location on the Chesapeake Bay, an excellent resource for summer water activities, as well as year-round fishing. The miles of shorefront feature beaches and marinas, as well as fine dining and nightlife. Further inland, suburban development dominates many of the neighborhoods, so there’s plenty in terms of shopping and dining at malls and convenient box stores.
Let’s start in downtown then. The economic center of Annapolis is located smack dab on the Chesapeake Bay, just south of the Naval Academy. There’s been a lot of luxury development to the south in the Eastport neighborhood. Here you will find condominiums and apartment rentals with waterfront views and tons of amenities, including gyms, pools and clubhouses. Rents here are quite high, with two bedrooms generally ranging from $2000 to $2400.
Try looking for apartment rentals and rental homes located in West Annapolis, which is urban-feeling and close to downtown. Two bedrooms around urban Annapolis generally range from $1500 to $1700.
Further inland the neighborhoods of Riva and Parole offer some of the best, more suburban-feeling rentals in town. There are inclusive rentals (including studio apartments and furnished apartments for rent) that feature similar amenities to Eastport condos at a less shocking price. Additionally, you can find inexpensive apartments around the Westfield Mall and the Anne Arundel Medical Center. Two bedrooms in this area generally range from $1800 to $2000.
Pet friendly rentals are fairly common in the Annapolis area. Though some newer developments may have limitations on the size or number of pets, most apartment rentals will welcome Fido and Fluffy with open arms.
So welcome to Annapolis! Whether you’re relocating for the Naval Academy, access to the Chesapeake Bay, or many of the city’s other amenities, you’ll be sure to enjoy your time here. Good luck out there! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Annapolis offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Annapolis. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Annapolis can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.