1,920 Accessible Apartments for rent in Medford, MA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Medford Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Medford Apartments with Garages (11)
- Medford Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Medford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (31)
- Medford Apartments with Parking (35)
- Medford Apartments with Pools (9)
- Medford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Medford Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Medford Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Somerville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Winchester Accessible Apartments (1)
- Cambridge Accessible Apartments (18)
- Malden Accessible Apartments (6)
- Arlington Accessible Apartments (1)
- Everett Accessible Apartments (2)
- Belmont Accessible Apartments (1)
- Woburn Accessible Apartments (5)
- Chelsea Accessible Apartments (5)
- Watertown Town Accessible Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Medford?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Medford?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Medford?
James Pierpont of Medford penned the ubiquitous holiday song, Jingle Bells, while sitting in Simpson’s Tavern on High Street in Medford. The town has had a little bit of extra holiday cheer ever since!
Perhaps best known for the prestigious Tufts University, Medford is much more than just your typical college town. Now developing out of the shadow of Boston, Medford boasts a vibrant and diverse community full of history and with an eclectic character (not to mention more affordable than its Boston and Cambridge neighbors).
Having trouble with Craigslist Medford? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Medford with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Medford. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.