2,116 Apartments for rent in Chelsea, MA with Hardwood Floors
- Chelsea Accessible Apartments (5)
- Chelsea Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Chelsea Apartments with Garages (7)
- Chelsea Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Chelsea Apartments with Parking (8)
- Chelsea Apartments with Pools (4)
- Chelsea Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Chelsea Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Chelsea Furnished Apartments (1)
- Chelsea Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Everett Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Revere Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Malden Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Winthrop Town Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Melrose Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Somerville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (51)
- Saugus Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Medford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (28)
- Boston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (397)
- Cambridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (71)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Chelsea?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Chelsea?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Chelsea?
Don't let the dark Sean Penn movie scare you away--Mystic River is a beautiful waterway. And with the Boston skyline standing tall just on the other side of it, Chelsea, MA gets a two-for-one dose of beauty.
With 35,177 people packed into a land area of 2.2 square miles, Chelsea is the smallest city in Massachusetts and the 26th densest in the country. The Massachusett tribe that inhabited the area apparently chose the locale for a good reason. They called this land "Winnisimmet," meaning "good spring nearby." This, and the warming influence of the ocean that moderates the climate relative to the hinterland, prompt people to make a beeline to Chelsea. In a nutshell, Chelsea offers the best of both worlds--affordable housing in a quaint, vibrant location minutes away from the big city.
Having trouble with Craigslist Chelsea? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Chelsea renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.