1,070 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Jeffersonville, IN
- Jeffersonville Accessible Apartments (10)
- Jeffersonville Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Jeffersonville Apartments with Garages (7)
- Jeffersonville Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Jeffersonville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Jeffersonville Apartments with Parking (15)
- Jeffersonville Apartments with Pools (9)
- Jeffersonville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Jeffersonville Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Jeffersonville (10)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Jeffersonville (15)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Jeffersonville (9)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Jeffersonville (1)
- Clarksville Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Northfield Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Prospect Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Graymoor-Devondale Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- St. Matthews Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Louisville Pet Friendly Apartments (244)
- New Albany Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Lyndon Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Shively Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Jeffersontown Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Jeffersonville?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Jeffersonville?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Jeffersonville?
So, you have decided to move to Jeffersonville and are desperately seeking information on living and renting in this little city on the Ohio River. Well, you've landed on the right page to find that info. We've got all the tips and tricks you could need to become a happy Jeffersonvillian, so sit back and enjoy. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Jeffersonville should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Jeffersonville may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Jeffersonville. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.