955 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in St. Matthews, KY
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in St. Matthews (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in St. Matthews (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in St. Matthews (1)
- St. Matthews Apartments with Balconies (7)
- St. Matthews Apartments with Garages (1)
- St. Matthews Apartments with Gyms (1)
- St. Matthews Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- St. Matthews Apartments with Parking (3)
- St. Matthews Apartments with Pools (1)
- St. Matthews Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- St. Matthews Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Graymoor-Devondale Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Northfield Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lyndon Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Jeffersontown Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Prospect Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Louisville Pet Friendly Apartments (252)
- Jeffersonville Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Clarksville Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Shively Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- New Albany Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in St. Matthews?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in St. Matthews?
"Oh in the church tonight, there's a moon in St. Matthews, there's a moon in St. Matthews - there's a moon in St. Matthews tonight." (--Children of Reagan, "Moon in St. Matthews")
St. Matthews is a large Louisville suburb just eight miles from the larger city center, and home to around 18,000 residents. For residents of the big city, this is where you come to do some serious shopping at the Mall St. Matthews and the Oxmore Center. For residents of St. Matthews... this is where you come to do some serious shopping and laugh afterwards as the commuters face the long drive home and you walk back to your nice soft couch. Mall St. Matthews was the first indoor shopping center in the Louisville area, built in the 1950s. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in St. Matthews should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in St. Matthews may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in St. Matthews. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.