1,096 Apartments for rent in Overland Park, KS with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Overland Park Accessible Apartments (28)
- Overland Park Apartments with Garages (76)
- Overland Park Apartments with Gyms (38)
- Overland Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (48)
- Overland Park Apartments with Parking (83)
- Overland Park Apartments with Pools (56)
- Overland Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (56)
- Overland Park Dog Friendly Apartments (101)
- Overland Park Furnished Apartments (8)
- Overland Park Pet Friendly Apartments (100)
- Leawood Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Prairie Village Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Merriam Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Olathe Apartments with Balconies (50)
- Lenexa Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Mission Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Fairway Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Grandview Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Belton Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Shawnee Apartments with Balconies (22)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Overland Park?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Overland Park?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Overland Park?
Overland Park, Kansas
Salutations from suburbia, aspiring apartment dweller! Are you looking to trade in the bustle of the big city for the serenity of the “sprawls?” Then look no further than Overland Park. A popular residential destination, Overland Park boasts some of the Jayhawk State’s most coveted residential lodgings. Sound like a good fit for you and yours? Then stick with us, and we’ll have you living the life in Kansas City before you know it.
Having trouble with Craigslist Overland Park? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Overland Park renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.