124 Apartments in Lenexa
- Lenexa Accessible Apartments (12)
- Lenexa Apartments with Garages (21)
- Lenexa Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Lenexa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Lenexa Apartments with Parking (29)
- Lenexa Apartments with Pools (23)
- Lenexa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Lenexa Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Lenexa Furnished Apartments (8)
- Lenexa Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Shawnee Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Olathe Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Merriam Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Overland Park Apartments with Balconies (60)
- Mission Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Prairie Village Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Kansas City Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Leawood Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Fairway Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Gardner Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Lenexa?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Lenexa?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lenexa?
Cartoon character Popeye, known for his spinach cravings, would love Lenexa, Kansas, which was regarded as the "Spinach Capital of the World" in the 1930s. Lenexa's Spinach Festival, held annually in honor of that distinction, would surely satisfy Popeyes hunger.
A small city in northeast Kansas, and a suburb of the greater Kansas City area, Lenexa boasts a robust community spirit, plenty of green space, and a solid economic outlook. Lenexa was once home to James Butler Hickock, also known throughout history as Wild Bill. A park in his name now sits where his former residence was located. No participating in duels is allowed there, however. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Lenexa renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.