228 Studio Apartments for rent in Lenexa, KS
- Lenexa Accessible Apartments (11)
- Lenexa Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Lenexa Apartments with Garages (20)
- Lenexa Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Lenexa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Lenexa Apartments with Parking (25)
- Lenexa Apartments with Pools (19)
- Lenexa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Lenexa Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Lenexa Furnished Apartments (7)
- Lenexa Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Lenexa (2)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lenexa (2)
- Shawnee Studio Apartments (1)
- Olathe Studio Apartments (1)
- Overland Park Studio Apartments (5)
- Mission Studio Apartments (2)
- Prairie Village Studio Apartments (1)
- Kansas City Studio Apartments (6)
- Grandview Studio Apartments (1)
- Kansas City Studio Apartments (42)
- North Kansas City Studio Apartments (1)
- Gladstone Studio Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Lenexa?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Lenexa?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Lenexa?
Cartoon character Popeye, known for his spinach cravings, would love Lenexa, Kansas, which was regarded as the "Spinach Capital of the World" in the 1930s. Lenexa's Spinach Festival, held annually in honor of that distinction, would surely satisfy Popeyes hunger.
A small city in northeast Kansas, and a suburb of the greater Kansas City area, Lenexa boasts a robust community spirit, plenty of green space, and a solid economic outlook. Lenexa was once home to James Butler Hickock, also known throughout history as Wild Bill. A park in his name now sits where his former residence was located. No participating in duels is allowed there, however. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Lenexa living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Lenexa during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.