1,230 Apartments for rent in Zionsville, IN with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Zionsville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Zionsville Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Zionsville Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Zionsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Zionsville Apartments with Parking (9)
- Zionsville Apartments with Pools (6)
- Zionsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Zionsville Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Zionsville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Zionsville Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Whitestown Apartments with Garages (12)
- Westfield Apartments with Garages (26)
- Carmel Apartments with Garages (37)
- Lebanon Apartments with Garages (3)
- Brownsburg Apartments with Garages (4)
- Speedway Apartments with Garages (6)
- Avon Apartments with Garages (9)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Garages (350)
- Noblesville Apartments with Garages (32)
- Plainfield Apartments with Garages (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Zionsville?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Zionsville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Zionsville?
Zionsville, Indiana, is the hometown of many sports people, past and present, and has contributed a good number of men to the Indianapolis Colts football team over the years, including Antoine Bethea, Gary Brackett, Dallas Clark, Austin Collie, Ryan Diem, Rob Morris, and Chuck Pagano, the current head coach. It's always game time in Zionsville!
The city of Zionsville is found in Boone County, Indiana, and is only about 10 miles north of the major hub of Indianapolis to the south / southeast. As of the 2010 census, the population of the city was 14,160, and there are roughly 5,000 homes spread out across the city's boundaries. The weather in the city is categorized as humid subtropical, meaning the summers are usually hot and humid, and the winters are usually cool to mild, but rarely cold. Being only 17 minutes outside of Indianapolis, there are lots of other suburbs and settlements in the immediate area, such as Pike Township to the south and Carmel to the east. Getting around is also simple with Route 52, which circles Indianapolis, only a mile or so away, and State Route 421 linking straight to it through the city. See more
Zionsville apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.