1,292 Apartments for rent in Naperville, IL with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Naperville Accessible Apartments (7)
- Naperville Apartments with Balconies (72)
- Naperville Apartments with Garages (72)
- Naperville Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Naperville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (38)
- Naperville Apartments with Parking (82)
- Naperville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (61)
- Naperville Dog Friendly Apartments (34)
- Naperville Furnished Apartments (6)
- Naperville Luxury Apartments (79)
- Naperville Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
- Warrenville Apartments with Pools (3)
- Bolingbrook Apartments with Pools (3)
- Lisle Apartments with Pools (4)
- Wheaton Apartments with Pools (87)
- Woodridge Apartments with Pools (5)
- Aurora Apartments with Pools (16)
- Winfield Apartments with Pools (1)
- Romeoville Apartments with Pools (5)
- Plainfield Apartments with Pools (1)
- Downers Grove Apartments with Pools (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Naperville?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Naperville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Naperville?
Move over, Chi-Town, there’s a new sheriff in the Land of Lincoln … Well, maybe we’re exaggerating just a smidgen. Chicago, with its mighty commerce, perpetually blossoming culture, and unbeatable deep-dish pepperoni pizza, will always reign supreme in Illinois. But Naperville comes in a damn close second these days. Naperville has evolved in the past couple decades into one of the Windy City’s most popular ‘burbs. Want to find a place to call home in Naperville? Well, why wouldn’t you? Journey ...
Having trouble with Craigslist Naperville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Naperville means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Naperville could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.