1,530 Apartments for rent in Aurora, IL with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Aurora Accessible Apartments (3)
- Aurora Apartments with Balconies (42)
- Aurora Apartments with Garages (50)
- Aurora Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Aurora Apartments with Hardwood Floors (24)
- Aurora Apartments with Parking (53)
- Aurora Apartments with Washer-Dryers (40)
- Aurora Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Aurora Furnished Apartments (5)
- Aurora Luxury Apartments (52)
- Aurora Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- North Aurora Apartments with Pools (2)
- Oswego Apartments with Pools (3)
- Warrenville Apartments with Pools (3)
- Geneva Apartments with Pools (1)
- Naperville Apartments with Pools (22)
- St. Charles Apartments with Pools (6)
- Plainfield Apartments with Pools (1)
- Winfield Apartments with Pools (1)
- Yorkville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bolingbrook Apartments with Pools (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Aurora?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Aurora?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Aurora?
Having trouble with Craigslist Aurora? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Aurora means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Aurora could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.