688 Apartments for rent in Naperville, IL with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Naperville Accessible Apartments (7)
- Naperville Apartments with Balconies (72)
- Naperville Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Naperville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (38)
- Naperville Apartments with Parking (82)
- Naperville Apartments with Pools (22)
- Naperville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (61)
- Naperville Dog Friendly Apartments (34)
- Naperville Furnished Apartments (6)
- Naperville Luxury Apartments (79)
- Naperville Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
- Warrenville Apartments with Garages (3)
- Bolingbrook Apartments with Garages (12)
- Lisle Apartments with Garages (7)
- Wheaton Apartments with Garages (94)
- Woodridge Apartments with Garages (6)
- Aurora Apartments with Garages (50)
- Winfield Apartments with Garages (1)
- Romeoville Apartments with Garages (7)
- Plainfield Apartments with Garages (7)
- Downers Grove Apartments with Garages (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Naperville?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Naperville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Naperville?
Move over, Chi-Town, there’s a new sheriff in the Land of Lincoln … Well, maybe we’re exaggerating just a smidgen. Chicago, with its mighty commerce, perpetually blossoming culture, and unbeatable deep-dish pepperoni pizza, will always reign supreme in Illinois. But Naperville comes in a damn close second these days. Naperville has evolved in the past couple decades into one of the Windy City’s most popular ‘burbs. Want to find a place to call home in Naperville? Well, why wouldn’t you? Journey ...
Having trouble with Craigslist Naperville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Naperville apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.