1,384 Apartments for rent in St. Charles, IL with Pools
- St. Charles Accessible Apartments (4)
- St. Charles Apartments with Balconies (9)
- St. Charles Apartments with Garages (7)
- St. Charles Apartments with Gyms (5)
- St. Charles Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- St. Charles Apartments with Parking (10)
- St. Charles Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- St. Charles Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- St. Charles Furnished Apartments (2)
- St. Charles Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Geneva Apartments with Pools (2)
- South Elgin Apartments with Pools (2)
- West Chicago Apartments with Pools (1)
- North Aurora Apartments with Pools (2)
- Bartlett Apartments with Pools (1)
- Aurora Apartments with Pools (21)
- Warrenville Apartments with Pools (3)
- Winfield Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hanover Park Apartments with Pools (2)
- West Dundee Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in St. Charles?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in St. Charles?
Sure, the lazy dog may be man's best friend. But some people recognize the true skill of that quick brown fox. St. Charles residents are some of those people, having made the city slogan "Pride of the Fox".
A river runs through the exact center of St. Charles, a city which is repeatedly referred to as a "suburb" of Chicago. With 40 miles between you and the Second City, the term is a bit of a stretch. St. Charles is currently sitting on its municipal laurels after being named one of the "150 Great Place in Illinois." Meanwhile, downtown proper has the 19th century charm of a postcard and a picturesque riverfront that looks like the cover of a nautical Sports Illustrated. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in St. Charles means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in St. Charles could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.