1,439 Apartments for rent in Plainfield, IL with Pools
- Plainfield Accessible Apartments (1)
- Plainfield Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Plainfield Apartments with Garages (4)
- Plainfield Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Plainfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Plainfield Apartments with Parking (4)
- Plainfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Plainfield Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Plainfield Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Crest Hill Apartments with Pools (1)
- Romeoville Apartments with Pools (4)
- Joliet Apartments with Pools (2)
- Oswego Apartments with Pools (4)
- Naperville Apartments with Pools (23)
- Bolingbrook Apartments with Pools (3)
- Aurora Apartments with Pools (21)
- Lockport Apartments with Pools (2)
- Warrenville Apartments with Pools (3)
- Woodridge Apartments with Pools (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Plainfield?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Plainfield?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Plainfield?
Plainfield houses the Mistwood Golf Club, or, as they call it, the best golf club this side of town! Which side of town, you ask? Both sides, really!
Located in Will County, Illinois, Plainfield is home to more than 40,470 people. With an ongoing population boom that is an outcome of the rapid growth in the Chicago suburbs, Plainfield is one of the fastest growing communities in Will County. Part of the reason for the fast growth of Plainfield is its close proximity to a number of interstate and state highways. The boom in Plainfield means that most of the residential housing was built in recent times, as new residents flock to the village to take advantage of the opportunities there. Another inescapable outcome of this high demand for housing is the fact that housing prices in Plainfield are among some of the highest in both the state of Illinois, and the nation. This is bad news for those in the market for an apartment in Plainfield, but with some strategizing, you can still find the type of rental property you want. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Plainfield means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Plainfield could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.