826 Apartments for rent in Peachtree City, GA with Balconies
- Peachtree City Apartments with Garages (16)
- Peachtree City Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Peachtree City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Peachtree City Apartments with Parking (20)
- Peachtree City Apartments with Pools (15)
- Peachtree City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Peachtree City Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Peachtree City Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Tyrone Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Fairburn Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Palmetto Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Union City Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Newnan Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Irondale Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Riverdale Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Bonanza Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Chattahoochee Hills Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Peachtree City?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Peachtree City?
"Way beyond the city lights / Lots of cowboys paradise / Honeysuckle on the vine / Growing up on southern time / Love to dance and we love to flirt / I ain't afraid of a little dirt / We ain't late for Sunday church / Mama raised us not to curse / Our shorts a little shorter / Cause the suns a little hotter / Sipping lemonade / While were playing in the water / Ain't nothing sweeter than us Georgia peaches / Theres a reason why the boys pick / The Georgia peaches." (- Lauren Alaina, "Georgia Pea...
The boys aren’t the only ones picking Georgia peaches. More and more individuals are packing up for Peachtree City to enjoy the picturesque landscape, cool lake water and crisscrossing golf cart paths that this southern town is known for. Though some whiners complain that the area is boring and conservative, that’s just the sort of place that most families want to raise their kids. It may not make teenagers jump and shout, but parents and retirees are lining up in droves for this expertly planned town, if they can afford it. After all, this is America, and paradise comes at a cost. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Peachtree City renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.