3,699 Accessible Apartments for rent in Mableton, GA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Mableton Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Mableton Apartments with Garages (8)
- Mableton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Mableton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Mableton Apartments with Parking (22)
- Mableton Apartments with Pools (6)
- Mableton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Mableton Dog Friendly Apartments (36)
- Mableton Furnished Apartments (2)
- Mableton Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- Smyrna Accessible Apartments (11)
- Austell Accessible Apartments (2)
- Lithia Springs Accessible Apartments (3)
- Vinings Accessible Apartments (3)
- Marietta Accessible Apartments (15)
- Atlanta Accessible Apartments (187)
- Douglasville Accessible Apartments (5)
- East Point Accessible Apartments (2)
- College Park Accessible Apartments (2)
- Hiram Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Mableton?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Mableton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Mableton?
Mableton, Georgia, is home to the historic Mable House, which was used as a field house during the Civil War.
Seated in Cobb County, Georgia, Mableton is home to more than 37,000 residents. It's 17th in line of the largest communities in the state and spans about 20 square miles. Still, it's far from the big city, and most people consider it a medium-sized town. If you're a city slicker, you might even go so far as to describe it as a smallish town. Thanks to its location in the Atlanta Metro area, it's close to colleges, universities, and an airport. Offering its own entertainment opportunities and additional attractions in nearby towns, Mableton must have something going for it. Its population has grown by nearly 30 percent since 2000. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Mableton with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Mableton. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.