555 Apartments for rent in Fayetteville, GA with Balconies
- Fayetteville Accessible Apartments (2)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Garages (10)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Parking (15)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Pools (11)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Fayetteville Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Fayetteville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Fayetteville Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Irondale Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Peachtree City Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Tyrone Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Riverdale Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Bonanza Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Jonesboro Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Lovejoy Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Fairburn Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Union City Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Morrow Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Fayetteville?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Fayetteville?
Both the city and the county of Fayetteville, Georgia, were named after a French nobleman, Marquis De Lafayette, who befriended George Washington during the Revolutionary War.
Fayetteville, Georgia, is going places. Known for developing a sense of community, Fayetteville is full of history and culture and has been listed as one of the best places to live in the state. It is close enough to Atlanta for commuting but far enough to feel like a friendly small town. You'll find there's a move by the locals to make it a great place to live with schemes designed to regenerate places and have something going on all the time. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Fayetteville renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.