215 Apartments for rent in Columbus, GA with Garages
- Columbus Apartments with Balconies (66)
- Columbus Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Columbus Apartments with Hardwood Floors (64)
- Columbus Apartments with Parking (78)
- Columbus Apartments with Pools (18)
- Columbus Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Columbus Dog Friendly Apartments (92)
- Columbus Luxury Apartments (113)
- Columbus Pet Friendly Apartments (93)
- Phenix City Apartments with Garages (2)
- Opelika Apartments with Garages (1)
- Auburn Apartments with Garages (5)
- Newnan Apartments with Garages (16)
- Peachtree City Apartments with Garages (13)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Garages (8)
- Hampton Apartments with Garages (2)
- Fairburn Apartments with Garages (6)
- Lovejoy Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Columbus?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Columbus?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Columbus?
Columbus has undergone a massive, Batman-less rehabilitation. The recently rejuvenated downtown has prompted several large companies to open offices and plants in the area, thus enticing new residents to move in.
Columbus offers a variety of different kinds of apartment living options, a fair number of recreational activities to choose from and a blossoming local arts and social scene. So, without further ado, let’s take a look a quick look at Columbus’s main neighborhoods and figure out which area will work best for you. See more
Columbus apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.