238 Apartments for rent in Phenix City, AL with Garages
- Phenix City Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Phenix City Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Phenix City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Phenix City Apartments with Parking (11)
- Phenix City Apartments with Pools (1)
- Phenix City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Phenix City Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Phenix City Luxury Apartments (15)
- Phenix City Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Columbus Apartments with Garages (35)
- Opelika Apartments with Garages (3)
- Auburn Apartments with Garages (20)
- Newnan Apartments with Garages (18)
- Senoia Apartments with Garages (1)
- Peachtree City Apartments with Garages (16)
- Pike Road Apartments with Garages (3)
- Griffin Apartments with Garages (3)
- Tyrone Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Phenix City?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Phenix City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Phenix City?
Phenix City apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.