408 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Columbus, GA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Columbus Accessible Apartments (6)
- Columbus Apartments with Balconies (87)
- Columbus Apartments with Garages (30)
- Columbus Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Columbus Apartments with Hardwood Floors (178)
- Columbus Apartments with Parking (80)
- Columbus Apartments with Pools (18)
- Columbus Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Columbus Dog Friendly Apartments (216)
- Columbus Luxury Apartments (191)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Columbus (19)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Columbus (50)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Columbus (150)
- Phenix City Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Opelika Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- LaGrange Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Auburn Pet Friendly Apartments (109)
- Newnan Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- Peachtree City Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Griffin Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Fort Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Tyrone Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Fayetteville Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Columbus?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Columbus?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Columbus?
Columbus has undergone a massive, Batman-less rehabilitation. The recently rejuvenated downtown has prompted several large companies to open offices and plants in the area, thus enticing new residents to move in.
Columbus offers a variety of different kinds of apartment living options, a fair number of recreational activities to choose from and a blossoming local arts and social scene. So, without further ado, let’s take a look a quick look at Columbus’s main neighborhoods and figure out which area will work best for you. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Columbus should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Columbus may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Columbus. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.