220 Apartments for Rent in Canton, GA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Canton (6)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Canton (7)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Canton (6)
- Canton Accessible Apartments (4)
- Canton Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Canton Apartments with Garages (13)
- Canton Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Canton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Canton Apartments with Parking (18)
- Canton Apartments with Pools (12)
- Canton Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Canton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Canton Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Woodstock Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Milton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Roswell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Kennesaw Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Acworth Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Alpharetta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (44)
- Marietta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (41)
- Cartersville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Canton?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Canton?
"He robbed from the rich and he gave to the poor, stood up to the man and gave them what for. Our love for him now ain't hard to explain, the hero of Canton, the man they call Jayne." (From the television show: Serenity, "Hero of Canton, the Ballad of Jayne Cobb")
Sure, Canton, Georgia isn't the city that made Jayne famous on Serenity. Still, it's not a bad place to lay down roots, and there aren't any exploited miners needing immediate rescue. It's the county seat of Cherokee County and is on the northern edge of the greater Atlanta metro area. Canton was named after the famous silk producing city in China, by town founders who hoped to foster another silk city. It didn't work out, so the path to fame gave way to an all-American small town. Just about 24,000 people call Canton home, an increase of over 200 percent since 2000. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Canton offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Canton. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Canton can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.