142 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Athens, GA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Athens (25)
- Athens Accessible Apartments (6)
- Athens Apartments with Balconies (76)
- Athens Apartments with Garages (41)
- Athens Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Athens Apartments with Hardwood Floors (53)
- Athens Apartments with Parking (76)
- Athens Apartments with Pools (34)
- Athens Apartments with Washer-Dryers (85)
- Athens Dog Friendly Apartments (79)
- Athens Pet Friendly Apartments (81)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Athens (25)
- Bogart 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Loganville 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Gainesville 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Oakwood 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Flowery Branch 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Covington 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Grayson 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lawrenceville 2 Bedroom Apartments (23)
- Snellville 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Buford 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Athens?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Athens?
How expensive are studio apartments in Athens?
Situated in little Limestone County in the Huntsville metropolitan area, “Little Athens” plays host to some of Dixie’s most affordable apartments for rent. You’ve come to the perfect place to quench your apartment huntin’ thirst, because we’re pretty gosh darned sure this nifty apartment guide we’ve pieced together beholds the perfect Athens rental for you …
A little money goes a long way in Athens, where cheap apartments definitely rule the roost (Four to six hundred bucks, tops, is all it takes to land a quality one or two bedroom apartment or townhouse in Athens). Amenities, meanwhile, tend to be top notch, as many apartment complexes come equipped with in-unit washers/dryers, oversized swimming pools, fitness centers, clubhouses, balconies, patios, garage parking, and magic elves who clean your house while you sleep (okay, perhaps we exaggerate).
Pet-friendly rentals are available in abundance as well (ditto for furnished apartments in Athens), and waiting lists are rare, so feel free to shop the market leisurely before deciding which humble abode is the best fit for you. Just arm yourself with a couple forms of I.D. (sorry, League of Justice cards don’t qualify), proof of income, and a list of previous residences when you’re ready to submit a leasing app, and you’ll be kicking back in your Athens dream pad before you know it!
Home to a quaint downtown shopping district, the walker-friendly George S. Houston Historic District, and a wide range of open spaces, parks, museums, historic sites, and eateries, Athens is a city with something to offer. So what are you waiting for, bold apartment scavengers? Start sifting through the listings for a primo crash pad in Athens, and happy hunting! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Athens are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Athens near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Athens that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.