261 Apartments for rent in Athens, GA with Washer-Dryers
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Athens (26)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Athens (33)
- Athens Apartments with Balconies (101)
- Athens Apartments with Garages (25)
- Athens Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Athens Apartments with Hardwood Floors (62)
- Athens Apartments with Parking (81)
- Athens Apartments with Pools (46)
- Athens Dog Friendly Apartments (96)
- Athens Pet Friendly Apartments (98)
- Jefferson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Auburn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Braselton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Gainesville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Oakwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Flowery Branch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Covington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Grayson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Lawrenceville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Snellville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Athens?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Athens?
Situated in little Limestone County in the Huntsville metropolitan area, “Little Athens” plays host to some of Dixie’s most affordable apartments for rent. You’ve come to the perfect place to quench your apartment huntin’ thirst, because we’re pretty gosh darned sure this nifty apartment guide we’ve pieced together beholds the perfect Athens rental for you …
A little money goes a long way in Athens, where cheap apartments definitely rule the roost (Four to six hundred bucks, tops, is all it takes to land a quality one or two bedroom apartment or townhouse in Athens). Amenities, meanwhile, tend to be top notch, as many apartment complexes come equipped with in-unit washers/dryers, oversized swimming pools, fitness centers, clubhouses, balconies, patios, garage parking, and magic elves who clean your house while you sleep (okay, perhaps we exaggerate).
Pet-friendly rentals are available in abundance as well (ditto for furnished apartments in Athens), and waiting lists are rare, so feel free to shop the market leisurely before deciding which humble abode is the best fit for you. Just arm yourself with a couple forms of I.D. (sorry, League of Justice cards don’t qualify), proof of income, and a list of previous residences when you’re ready to submit a leasing app, and you’ll be kicking back in your Athens dream pad before you know it!
Home to a quaint downtown shopping district, the walker-friendly George S. Houston Historic District, and a wide range of open spaces, parks, museums, historic sites, and eateries, Athens is a city with something to offer. So what are you waiting for, bold apartment scavengers? Start sifting through the listings for a primo crash pad in Athens, and happy hunting! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Athens offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Athens. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Athens can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.