304 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Athens, GA
- Athens Apartments with Balconies (85)
- Athens Apartments with Garages (15)
- Athens Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Athens Apartments with Hardwood Floors (56)
- Athens Apartments with Parking (65)
- Athens Apartments with Pools (42)
- Athens Apartments with Washer-Dryers (75)
- Athens Dog Friendly Apartments (96)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Athens (25)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Athens (39)
- Bogart Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Jefferson Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Winder Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Monroe Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Hoschton Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Social Circle Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Auburn Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Braselton Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Dacula Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Loganville Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Athens?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Athens?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Athens?
Situated in little Limestone County in the Huntsville metropolitan area, “Little Athens” plays host to some of Dixie’s most affordable apartments for rent. You’ve come to the perfect place to quench your apartment huntin’ thirst, because we’re pretty gosh darned sure this nifty apartment guide we’ve pieced together beholds the perfect Athens rental for you …
A little money goes a long way in Athens, where cheap apartments definitely rule the roost (Four to six hundred bucks, tops, is all it takes to land a quality one or two bedroom apartment or townhouse in Athens). Amenities, meanwhile, tend to be top notch, as many apartment complexes come equipped with in-unit washers/dryers, oversized swimming pools, fitness centers, clubhouses, balconies, patios, garage parking, and magic elves who clean your house while you sleep (okay, perhaps we exaggerate).
Pet-friendly rentals are available in abundance as well (ditto for furnished apartments in Athens), and waiting lists are rare, so feel free to shop the market leisurely before deciding which humble abode is the best fit for you. Just arm yourself with a couple forms of I.D. (sorry, League of Justice cards don’t qualify), proof of income, and a list of previous residences when you’re ready to submit a leasing app, and you’ll be kicking back in your Athens dream pad before you know it!
Home to a quaint downtown shopping district, the walker-friendly George S. Houston Historic District, and a wide range of open spaces, parks, museums, historic sites, and eateries, Athens is a city with something to offer. So what are you waiting for, bold apartment scavengers? Start sifting through the listings for a primo crash pad in Athens, and happy hunting! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Athens should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Athens may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Athens. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.