74 Condos for rent in Alpharetta, GA
- Alpharetta Accessible Apartments (14)
- Alpharetta Apartments with Balconies (42)
- Alpharetta Apartments with Garages (33)
- Alpharetta Apartments with Gyms (26)
- Alpharetta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (30)
- Alpharetta Apartments with Parking (47)
- Alpharetta Apartments with Pools (37)
- Alpharetta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (33)
- Alpharetta Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Alpharetta Furnished Apartments (1)
- Alpharetta Luxury Apartments (55)
- Alpharetta Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
- Johns Creek Condos for Rent (4)
- Roswell Condos for Rent (6)
- Dunwoody Condos for Rent (3)
- Sandy Springs Condos for Rent (18)
- Chamblee Condos for Rent (3)
- Brookhaven Condos for Rent (6)
- Woodstock Condos for Rent (3)
- North Druid Hills Condos for Rent (3)
- North Decatur Condos for Rent (2)
- Druid Hills Condos for Rent (1)
Having trouble with Craigslist Alpharetta? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Hello, there, Georgia peaches, and welcome to the virtual one-stop shop for your Alpharetta apartment hunting escapades! Situated in the northern Atlanta suburbs at the feet of the majestic North Georgia Mountains and along the shores of the Chattahoochee River, Alpharetta is arguably the most scenic, affluent, and coveted suburb in all of “Hotlanta.” Interested in joining the nearly 58,000 proud peeps who call the city home? Of course you are! Luckily, you’ve come to the right place, because hooking people up with the dwellings of their dreams is what we do best (actually, it’s all we do!). But before we scour the listings for your future homestead, let’s take a moment to cover the basics about what life is really like in “Awesome Alpharetta …” See more
Finding condos for rent in Alpharetta is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Alpharetta may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Alpharetta that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.