1,815 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Winter Park, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Winter Park Accessible Apartments (9)
- Winter Park Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Winter Park Apartments with Garages (18)
- Winter Park Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Winter Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Winter Park Apartments with Parking (30)
- Winter Park Apartments with Pools (19)
- Winter Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Winter Park Furnished Apartments (3)
- Winter Park Luxury Apartments (43)
- Winter Park Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Maitland Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Fern Park Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Fairview Shores Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Goldenrod Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Casselberry Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Azalea Park Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Altamonte Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Lockhart Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Conway Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Longwood Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
Finding an apartment in Winter Park that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.