2,009 Accessible Apartments for rent in Winter Park, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Winter Park Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Winter Park Apartments with Garages (18)
- Winter Park Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Winter Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Winter Park Apartments with Parking (30)
- Winter Park Apartments with Pools (19)
- Winter Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Winter Park Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Winter Park Furnished Apartments (3)
- Winter Park Luxury Apartments (43)
- Winter Park Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Maitland Accessible Apartments (3)
- Fairview Shores Accessible Apartments (1)
- Casselberry Accessible Apartments (5)
- Altamonte Springs Accessible Apartments (7)
- Longwood Accessible Apartments (6)
- Union Park Accessible Apartments (1)
- Winter Springs Accessible Apartments (3)
- Orlando Accessible Apartments (71)
- Forest City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Pine Hills Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Winter Park?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Winter Park?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Winter Park?
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Winter Park with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Winter Park. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.