438 Apartments for rent in The Hammocks, FL with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- The Hammocks Apartments with Balconies (48)
- The Hammocks Apartments with Garages (41)
- The Hammocks Apartments with Gyms (18)
- The Hammocks Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- The Hammocks Apartments with Parking (61)
- The Hammocks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (61)
- The Hammocks Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- The Hammocks Furnished Apartments (4)
- The Hammocks Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Kendall West Apartments with Pools (16)
- Country Walk Apartments with Pools (8)
- The Crossings Apartments with Pools (13)
- Kendale Lakes Apartments with Pools (18)
- Three Lakes Apartments with Pools (14)
- Richmond West Apartments with Pools (15)
- Kendall Apartments with Pools (76)
- Tamiami Apartments with Pools (14)
- Palmetto Estates Apartments with Pools (2)
- Sunset Apartments with Pools (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in The Hammocks?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in The Hammocks?
How can I find a cheap apartment in The Hammocks?
An unincorporated suburb of Miami, "The Hammocks" piggybacked its name from a planned community, near Kendall, Florida.
Located in the Palm Coast region of Florida, with the Atlantic Ocean close by, The Hammocks is close to the cross-Florida Tamiami Highway. Lakes and parks are sprinkled liberally throughout the community, and the regional Tamiami Airport is also nearby. With a population just over 51,000, this suburban community is an oasis of Florida sun, shops, and waterways.Youll be fit, tan, and smiling if you move to this relaxing community in the Sunshine State. Tropical Florida temperatures stay warm year round, with summer temps hovering in the low to high 80s. But its not all outdoors - youll be close to Miamis vibrant social, work, and beach scene, with the added bliss of having a quieter refuge to return to after checking out the South Beach art deco and daiquiri vibe. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in The Hammocks means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in The Hammocks could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.