494 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Surfside, FL
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Surfside (11)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Surfside (5)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Surfside (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Surfside (1)
- Surfside Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Surfside Apartments with Garages (18)
- Surfside Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Surfside Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Surfside Apartments with Parking (29)
- Surfside Apartments with Pools (23)
- Surfside Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Surfside Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Surfside Furnished Apartments (11)
- Surfside Luxury Apartments (10)
- Surfside Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Bay Harbor Islands 2 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Bal Harbour 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- North Bay Village 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- North Miami 2 Bedroom Apartments (29)
- Miami Shores 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Biscayne Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Sunny Isles Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (45)
- Miami Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (164)
- North Miami Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (35)
- Aventura 2 Bedroom Apartments (63)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Surfside?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Surfside?
How expensive are studio apartments in Surfside?
2 bedroom apartments in Surfside are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Surfside near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Surfside that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.