101 Apartments for Rent in Port St. Lucie, FL with Pools
- Port St. Lucie Accessible Apartments (11)
- Port St. Lucie Apartments with Balconies (137)
- Port St. Lucie Apartments with Garages (101)
- Port St. Lucie Apartments with Gyms (55)
- Port St. Lucie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Port St. Lucie Apartments with Parking (112)
- Port St. Lucie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (142)
- Port St. Lucie Dog Friendly Apartments (75)
- Port St. Lucie Furnished Apartments (32)
- Port St. Lucie Luxury Apartments (229)
- Port St. Lucie Pet Friendly Apartments (82)
- River Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Indian River Estates Apartments with Pools (1)
- North River Shores Apartments with Pools (8)
- Fort Pierce South Apartments with Pools (1)
- Palm City Apartments with Pools (10)
- Jensen Beach Apartments with Pools (13)
- Hutchinson Island South Apartments with Pools (28)
- Fort Pierce Apartments with Pools (26)
- Stuart Apartments with Pools (26)
- Ocean Breeze Park Apartments with Pools (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Port St. Lucie?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Port St. Lucie?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Port St. Lucie?
Port St. Lucie, Florida
With 164,603 residents counted with the 2010 census, Port St. Lucie comes in as the 9th largest city in Florida. Temperatures are rarely below the mid 50s in the winter and summers are warm and balmy in the mid to high 90s. The city offers something for everyone. With the cost of living being around 9% lower than the U.S. average, the city is a great place to live and not break the bank--thank goodness! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Port St. Lucie means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Port St. Lucie could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.