145 Apartments for rent in Vero Beach, FL with Pools
- Vero Beach Apartments with Balconies (72)
- Vero Beach Apartments with Garages (29)
- Vero Beach Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Vero Beach Apartments with Parking (61)
- Vero Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (84)
- Vero Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Vero Beach Furnished Apartments (17)
- Vero Beach Luxury Apartments (27)
- Vero Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Gifford Apartments with Pools (7)
- Vero Beach South Apartments with Pools (8)
- Indian River Shores Apartments with Pools (14)
- Florida Ridge Apartments with Pools (17)
- Winter Beach Apartments with Pools (3)
- South Beach Apartments with Pools (24)
- West Vero Corridor Apartments with Pools (7)
- Lakewood Park Apartments with Pools (6)
- Wabasso Beach Apartments with Pools (25)
- Sebastian Apartments with Pools (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Vero Beach?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Vero Beach?
Vero Beach is somewhat unique among Florida beach towns because it “grew up” before the tourists arrived. It was a railroad town, and it had citrus groves, and the two became partners to get the fruit to market. This little village on the Treasure Coast is a gem, and offers a glimpse of an era before the “bling.”
Not that Vero Beach can’t hold its own with the upscale appeal of modern Florida: Nestled between the Atlantic and the Intracoastal Waterway, it has its share of mansions and shiny yachts. But, it’s also welcoming, laid-back and pretty, and its beaches are perfect for long walks as well as working on that tan. Riverside Park has a waterside trail with a perfect vantage point for watching the yachts glide by. For decades this was the home of the Dodgers training camp. No longer, but Holman Stadium doesn’t sit idle. Now a multi-sport training village, Vero Beach plays host to teams as varied as football clubs and cycling teams who utilize the facilities for practice as well as competition. Baseball is still played – a lot! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Vero Beach means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Vero Beach could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.