166 Furnished Apartments for rent in Port St. Lucie, FL
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Port St. Lucie (2)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Port St. Lucie (11)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Port St. Lucie (7)
- Port St. Lucie Accessible Apartments (4)
- Port St. Lucie Apartments with Balconies (71)
- Port St. Lucie Apartments with Garages (46)
- Port St. Lucie Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Port St. Lucie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Port St. Lucie Apartments with Parking (70)
- Port St. Lucie Apartments with Pools (63)
- Port St. Lucie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (65)
- Port St. Lucie Dog Friendly Apartments (53)
- Port St. Lucie Furnished Luxury Apartments (20)
- Port St. Lucie Luxury Apartments (126)
- Port St. Lucie Pet Friendly Apartments (55)
- Indian River Estates Furnished Apartments (1)
- Palm City Furnished Apartments (6)
- Jensen Beach Furnished Apartments (8)
- Hutchinson Island South Furnished Apartments (23)
- Fort Pierce Furnished Apartments (7)
- Stuart Furnished Apartments (8)
- Port Salerno Furnished Apartments (3)
- Florida Ridge Furnished Apartments (2)
- South Beach Furnished Apartments (4)
- Hobe Sound Furnished Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Port St. Lucie?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Port St. Lucie?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Port St. Lucie?
Port St. Lucie, Florida
With 164,603 residents counted with the 2010 census, Port St. Lucie comes in as the 9th largest city in Florida. Temperatures are rarely below the mid 50s in the winter and summers are warm and balmy in the mid to high 90s. The city offers something for everyone. With the cost of living being around 9% lower than the U.S. average, the city is a great place to live and not break the bank--thank goodness! See more
Furnished apartments in Port St. Lucie can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Port St. Lucie as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.