126 Apartments for rent in Sebastian, FL with Pools
- Sebastian Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Sebastian Apartments with Garages (15)
- Sebastian Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Sebastian Apartments with Parking (16)
- Sebastian Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Sebastian Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Sebastian Furnished Apartments (3)
- Sebastian Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Micco Apartments with Pools (4)
- Wabasso Beach Apartments with Pools (25)
- Winter Beach Apartments with Pools (3)
- Indian River Shores Apartments with Pools (14)
- Gifford Apartments with Pools (8)
- West Vero Corridor Apartments with Pools (6)
- Vero Beach Apartments with Pools (52)
- Vero Beach South Apartments with Pools (8)
- Florida Ridge Apartments with Pools (15)
- South Beach Apartments with Pools (24)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Sebastian?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Sebastian?
Sebastian, Florida, is the home of the first segment of property that eventually became the National Wildlife Refuge System. Thank an early 20th-century German immigrant who wanted to protect brown pelicans.
If you like the theme-park atmosphere so common in Florida, don't bother moving to Sebastian. This small city is proud that there are no Mickey Mouse parades or a view of roller coasters riding wildly off into the sunset. It's located on Florida's east coast at the state's midpoint with only a narrow barrier island separating the neighborhoods and Atlantic Ocean, and forming a lagoon. U.S. Route 1 runs along the eastern edge. With a population nearing 22,000, as of the 2010 U.S. Census, the city is a very affordable, small-town Florida but with all the amenities. There are Atlantic beaches, monthly arts and crafts shows, trendy restaurants, and Pelican Island, the first designated wildlife refuge. No wonder it's a quiet community--it purposely went to the birds! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Sebastian means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Sebastian could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.