199 Apartments for Rent in Jensen Beach, FL with Pools
- Jensen Beach Accessible Apartments (1)
- Jensen Beach Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Jensen Beach Apartments with Garages (6)
- Jensen Beach Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Jensen Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Jensen Beach Apartments with Parking (8)
- Jensen Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Jensen Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Jensen Beach Furnished Apartments (10)
- Jensen Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Ocean Breeze Park Apartments with Pools (6)
- North River Shores Apartments with Pools (6)
- Stuart Apartments with Pools (41)
- Sewall's Point Apartments with Pools (2)
- Hutchinson Island South Apartments with Pools (27)
- Palm City Apartments with Pools (15)
- Port Salerno Apartments with Pools (6)
- River Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Indian River Estates Apartments with Pools (1)
- Port St. Lucie Apartments with Pools (107)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Jensen Beach?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Jensen Beach?
Jensen Beach was named 2008's "Top Spot for Beach Volleyball" by "Prime Time" Magazine, but there's much more to this city than spiking balls and refreshing dips in the ocean. Jensen Beach's 15,000-or-so year-round residents are known for wanting to keep their quaint oceanside paradise a secret. After moving here, you'll see why!
Jensen Beach is an unincorporated community in Martin County, meaning it has no official municipal government. The town is nestled along Florida's Treasure Coast, aptly named because in the 1600s a bunch of pirates plowed their ships into the coral reefs found just offshore, sinking their booty but raising legends that attract treasure hunters to this day! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Jensen Beach means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Jensen Beach could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.