20 Cheap Apartments for rent in Port St. Lucie, FL
- Port St. Lucie Accessible Apartments (6)
- Port St. Lucie Apartments with Balconies (94)
- Port St. Lucie Apartments with Garages (73)
- Port St. Lucie Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Port St. Lucie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Port St. Lucie Apartments with Parking (102)
- Port St. Lucie Apartments with Pools (74)
- Port St. Lucie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (82)
- Port St. Lucie Dog Friendly Apartments (78)
- Port St. Lucie Furnished Apartments (24)
- Port St. Lucie Luxury Apartments (170)
- Port St. Lucie Pet Friendly Apartments (80)
- Jupiter Cheap Apartments (2)
- Palm Beach Gardens Cheap Apartments (4)
- West Palm Beach Cheap Apartments (7)
- Wellington Cheap Apartments (1)
- Lake Worth Cheap Apartments (3)
- Boynton Beach Cheap Apartments (9)
- Delray Beach Cheap Apartments (1)
- Boca Raton Cheap Apartments (10)
- Deerfield Beach Cheap Apartments (2)
- Coral Springs Cheap Apartments (5)
Port St. Lucie, Florida
With 164,603 residents counted with the 2010 census, Port St. Lucie comes in as the 9th largest city in Florida. Temperatures are rarely below the mid 50s in the winter and summers are warm and balmy in the mid to high 90s. The city offers something for everyone. With the cost of living being around 9% lower than the U.S. average, the city is a great place to live and not break the bank--thank goodness! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Port St. Lucie takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Port St. Lucie by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Port St. Lucie in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Port St. Lucie.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Port St. Lucie. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Port St. Lucie.