123 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Port St. Lucie, FL
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Port St. Lucie (10)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Port St. Lucie (2)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Port St. Lucie (13)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Port St. Lucie (10)
- Port St. Lucie Accessible Apartments (6)
- Port St. Lucie Apartments with Balconies (103)
- Port St. Lucie Apartments with Garages (72)
- Port St. Lucie Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Port St. Lucie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Port St. Lucie Apartments with Parking (105)
- Port St. Lucie Apartments with Pools (76)
- Port St. Lucie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (88)
- Port St. Lucie Dog Friendly Apartments (75)
- Port St. Lucie Furnished Apartments (26)
- Port St. Lucie Luxury Apartments (172)
- Port St. Lucie Pet Friendly Apartments (77)
- North River Shores 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Jensen Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Fort Pierce 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Stuart 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Port Salerno 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lakewood Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Florida Ridge 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Vero Beach South 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Vero Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- West Vero Corridor 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Port St. Lucie?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Port St. Lucie?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Port St. Lucie?
Port St. Lucie, Florida
With 164,603 residents counted with the 2010 census, Port St. Lucie comes in as the 9th largest city in Florida. Temperatures are rarely below the mid 50s in the winter and summers are warm and balmy in the mid to high 90s. The city offers something for everyone. With the cost of living being around 9% lower than the U.S. average, the city is a great place to live and not break the bank--thank goodness! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Port St. Lucie offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Port St. Lucie, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.