144 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Port Charlotte, FL
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Port Charlotte (19)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Port Charlotte (8)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Port Charlotte (16)
- Port Charlotte Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Port Charlotte Apartments with Garages (31)
- Port Charlotte Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Port Charlotte Apartments with Parking (42)
- Port Charlotte Apartments with Pools (41)
- Port Charlotte Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Port Charlotte Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Port Charlotte Furnished Apartments (15)
- Port Charlotte Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- North Port 3 Bedroom Apartments (54)
- Punta Gorda 3 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Cleveland 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Rotonda 3 Bedroom Apartments (26)
- Burnt Store Marina 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Englewood 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Manasota Key 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Venice Gardens 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- South Venice 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Venice 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
Native civilizations called Port Charlotte home over 11,000 years before Christopher Columbus ever even thought of coming to the New World. In fact, there was a thriving civilization of over 50,000 people in the area before the first Spaniards arrived. Unfortunately, once this civilization was gone, Port Charlotte remained less than bustling until after World War II.
Port Charlotte is an amazing little coastal community right off of Charlotte Harbor and just a few minutes from the pristine waters of the Gulf of Mexico in southern Florida. The average high temperatures barely get above 90 degrees year-round, and the average lows never dip below 50. For those who like sports, Port Charlotte lays claim to the Charlotte Stone Crabs. If all of this isn't enough to grab someone's attention, the city was also named as one of the top 10 places in America to retire to by U.S. News & World Report. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Port Charlotte provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Port Charlotte. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.