140 Condos for rent in Pompano Beach, FL
- Pompano Beach Accessible Apartments (6)
- Pompano Beach Apartments with Balconies (140)
- Pompano Beach Apartments with Garages (65)
- Pompano Beach Apartments with Gyms (47)
- Pompano Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Pompano Beach Apartments with Parking (122)
- Pompano Beach Apartments with Pools (151)
- Pompano Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (133)
- Pompano Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (51)
- Pompano Beach Furnished Apartments (62)
- Pompano Beach Luxury Apartments (243)
- Pompano Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (58)
- Lighthouse Point Condos for Rent (5)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Condos for Rent (12)
- Deerfield Beach Condos for Rent (37)
- Coconut Creek Condos for Rent (25)
- Hillsboro Beach Condos for Rent (4)
- Oakland Park Condos for Rent (37)
- Margate Condos for Rent (20)
- Wilton Manors Condos for Rent (6)
- North Lauderdale Condos for Rent (9)
- Lauderdale Lakes Condos for Rent (11)
Ah the sun, the sand and the sea. What else could you want in life? Pompano Beach is the northernmost city in the Miami-Fort Lauderdale-Pompano Beach metropolitan area. Its location, weather and ease of living draws in thousands of tourists a year. But, you're not a tourist! You're looking to settle down in Pompano. So let's find you the apartment of your dreams!
It's hard to imagine Pompano existing without its tourism, which contributes a large amount annually to the city's economy. In fact, the city has one of the top real estate markets, according to CNN and the Wall Street Journal. This can be both good and bad for you. The trick to finding any good apartment in a tourist town is knowing how to work the system!
Having trouble with Craigslist Pompano Beach? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Pompano Beach is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Pompano Beach may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Pompano Beach that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.