454 Apartments in Pinecrest
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Pinecrest (2)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Pinecrest (3)
- Pinecrest Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Pinecrest Apartments with Garages (16)
- Pinecrest Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Pinecrest Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Pinecrest Apartments with Parking (23)
- Pinecrest Apartments with Pools (18)
- Pinecrest Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pinecrest Luxury Apartments (6)
- Pinecrest Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- South Miami Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Palmetto Bay Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Coral Gables Apartments with Washer-Dryers (87)
- Kendall Apartments with Washer-Dryers (71)
- Sunset Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Olympia Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Palmetto Estates Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Richmond Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Coral Terrace Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Pinecrest?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Pinecrest?
Squawk! Back in the early 20th century, Pinecrest was home to "Parrot Jungle," a tourist destination that drew people from all over the world, including Winston Churchill!
Located in Miami-Dade County, Florida, Pinecrest is a small village that is home-sweet-home to 18,240 people. Some of the perks of living in this area include the sunny weather (duh, we're in Florida), a stable housing market, and low crime rates. The downsides include the high cost of living, which is 50% more than the national median, and the very low vacancy rates for rental properties. But for the patient and determined, affordable and awesome homes await. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Pinecrest offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Pinecrest. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Pinecrest can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.