338 Apartments for rent in Palm Beach, FL with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Palm Beach Apartments with Balconies (39)
- Palm Beach Apartments with Garages (11)
- Palm Beach Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Palm Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Palm Beach Apartments with Parking (31)
- Palm Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (37)
- Palm Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Palm Beach Furnished Apartments (25)
- Palm Beach Luxury Apartments (36)
- Palm Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lake Clarke Shores Apartments with Pools (2)
- Lake Worth Apartments with Pools (32)
- Mangonia Park Apartments with Pools (3)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Pools (11)
- Palm Beach Shores Apartments with Pools (4)
- Riviera Beach Apartments with Pools (36)
- Lake Belvedere Estates Apartments with Pools (2)
- South Palm Beach Apartments with Pools (9)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Pools (124)
- Lantana Apartments with Pools (25)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Palm Beach?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Palm Beach?
There was once a time that the valuables of Palm Beach did not invite attention from the shelves of jewelry stores. Instead, in 1879, they grew from the ground, only seven years after the first permanent settlers arrived. The farmers of that time, many of whom were former slaves, planted 15,000 pineapple slips to try to jump-start a new agricultural commodity. Today, all that's left of the attempt is the name of the fruit in a few area businesses.
Despite being sandwiched between the Atlantic Ocean and an intracoastal waterway, Palm Beach is neither a sleepy beach town nor retro fishing village. Instead, it shines as a glitzy and glamorous paen to jewelry-wearing, champagne-imbibing Rolls owners who'd rather spend a laid-back Sunday tanning on the sand than attending society balls. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Palm Beach means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Palm Beach could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.