924 Apartments for rent in North Miami, FL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- North Miami Accessible Apartments (2)
- North Miami Apartments with Balconies (46)
- North Miami Apartments with Garages (35)
- North Miami Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- North Miami Apartments with Parking (68)
- North Miami Apartments with Pools (42)
- North Miami Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- North Miami Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- North Miami Furnished Apartments (15)
- North Miami Luxury Apartments (12)
- North Miami Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- North Miami Beach Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Bal Harbour Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Surfside Apartments with Gyms (4)
- North Bay Village Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Ojus Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Sunny Isles Beach Apartments with Gyms (42)
- Ives Estates Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Aventura Apartments with Gyms (84)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in North Miami?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in North Miami?
How can I find a cheap apartment in North Miami?
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to North Miami renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.