1,284 Short-term Apartments for rent in Miami Beach, FL
- Miami Beach Accessible Apartments (3)
- Miami Beach Apartments with Balconies (207)
- Miami Beach Apartments with Garages (148)
- Miami Beach Apartments with Gyms (105)
- Miami Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (72)
- Miami Beach Apartments with Parking (349)
- Miami Beach Apartments with Pools (192)
- Miami Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (180)
- Miami Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (79)
- Miami Beach Furnished Apartments (164)
- Miami Beach Luxury Apartments (88)
- Miami Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (94)
- North Bay Village Short-term Apartments (1)
- Miami Short-term Apartments (46)
- North Miami Short-term Apartments (1)
- North Miami Beach Short-term Apartments (3)
- Aventura Short-term Apartments (4)
- West Miami Short-term Apartments (1)
- Hallandale Beach Short-term Apartments (1)
- Hialeah Short-term Apartments (3)
- Coral Gables Short-term Apartments (4)
- Glenvar Heights Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Miami Beach?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Miami Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Miami Beach?
Having trouble with Craigslist Miami Beach? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Sun, sand, bikinis and bass… sounds like a music video, or perhaps your new backyard! Miami Beach is an exciting mix of modern luxury and eclectic architecture. Whichever piece of it you prefer to partake in, Miami Beach is anything but ordinary. Living in a place where most people only ever dream of vacationing is certainly appealing, but if you’re going to make paradise your permanent address, you’ll want to make sure you’ve got the ideal pad. So grab your sunscreen, down a café con leche and let’s find you your perfect Miami Beach apartment! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Miami Beach takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.