936 Apartments for rent in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, FL with Balconies
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Apartments with Garages (7)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Apartments with Parking (15)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Apartments with Pools (30)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Furnished Apartments (24)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Luxury Apartments (8)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pompano Beach Apartments with Balconies (161)
- Wilton Manors Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Balconies (75)
- Fort Lauderdale Apartments with Balconies (329)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Hillsboro Beach Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Roosevelt Gardens Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lauderdale Lakes Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Deerfield Beach Apartments with Balconies (95)
- Coconut Creek Apartments with Balconies (50)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Lauderdale-by-the-Sea renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.