362 Apartments for rent in Lakeland, FL with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lakeland Accessible Apartments (3)
- Lakeland Apartments with Balconies (42)
- Lakeland Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Lakeland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Lakeland Apartments with Parking (49)
- Lakeland Apartments with Pools (36)
- Lakeland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Lakeland Dog Friendly Apartments (50)
- Lakeland Luxury Apartments (103)
- Lakeland Pet Friendly Apartments (54)
- Lakeland Highlands Apartments with Garages (2)
- Medulla Apartments with Garages (2)
- Kathleen Apartments with Garages (1)
- Highland City Apartments with Garages (2)
- Fuller Heights Apartments with Garages (5)
- Auburndale Apartments with Garages (2)
- Plant City Apartments with Garages (11)
- Bartow Apartments with Garages (4)
- Winter Haven Apartments with Garages (30)
- Zephyrhills South Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Lakeland?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Lakeland?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lakeland?
The small, central Florida town of Lakeland unsurprisingly enjoys a plethora of natural lakes as well as a large helping of scenic wonder and a few dashes of growing economy. Lakeland is full of 97,000 residents are happy to escape the glitz of South Florida, but maintain an easy work commute to nearby Tampa or Orlando. See more
Lakeland apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.