334 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Lakeland, FL
- Lakeland Accessible Apartments (3)
- Lakeland Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Lakeland Apartments with Garages (18)
- Lakeland Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Lakeland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Lakeland Apartments with Parking (23)
- Lakeland Apartments with Pools (22)
- Lakeland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Lakeland Dog Friendly Apartments (33)
- Lakeland Luxury Apartments (51)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Lakeland (8)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Lakeland (10)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Lakeland (16)
- Medulla Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Highland City Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Fuller Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Auburndale Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Jan Phyl Village Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Plant City Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Bartow Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Winter Haven Pet Friendly Apartments (37)
- Cypress Gardens Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Zephyrhills South Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Lakeland?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Lakeland?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Lakeland?
The small, central Florida town of Lakeland unsurprisingly enjoys a plethora of natural lakes as well as a large helping of scenic wonder and a few dashes of growing economy. Lakeland is full of 97,000 residents are happy to escape the glitz of South Florida, but maintain an easy work commute to nearby Tampa or Orlando. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Lakeland should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Lakeland may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Lakeland. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.