194 Apartments for rent in Brandon, FL with Garages
- Brandon Accessible Apartments (5)
- Brandon Apartments with Balconies (43)
- Brandon Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Brandon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Brandon Apartments with Parking (43)
- Brandon Apartments with Pools (41)
- Brandon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (42)
- Brandon Dog Friendly Apartments (49)
- Brandon Furnished Apartments (4)
- Brandon Luxury Apartments (84)
- Brandon Pet Friendly Apartments (51)
- Mango Apartments with Garages (5)
- Seffner Apartments with Garages (3)
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Garages (2)
- Valrico Apartments with Garages (9)
- Progress Village Apartments with Garages (8)
- Palm River-Clair Mel Apartments with Garages (13)
- East Lake-Orient Park Apartments with Garages (5)
- Thonotosassa Apartments with Garages (2)
- Riverview Apartments with Garages (72)
- Fish Hawk Apartments with Garages (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Brandon?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Brandon?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Brandon?
Brandon, Florida: the birthplace of the homestyle bar & grill chain Beef O'Brady's.
Before the land was settled and formed into a town, this Florida site was known as New Hope. John Brandon bought the land in 1858 and his name subsequently stuck to the township. In 1890, the Florida Central and Peninsula Railroad came past the village; motivated by the opportunity for economic growth the railroad represented, residents built a train depot on Moon Street and were soon declared an official town.
Having trouble with Craigslist Brandon? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Brandon apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.