301 Apartments for rent in Lakeland, FL with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lakeland (6)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lakeland (14)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lakeland (10)
- Lakeland Accessible Apartments (3)
- Lakeland Apartments with Balconies (42)
- Lakeland Apartments with Garages (31)
- Lakeland Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Lakeland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Lakeland Apartments with Parking (49)
- Lakeland Apartments with Pools (36)
- Lakeland Dog Friendly Apartments (51)
- Lakeland Luxury Apartments (104)
- Lakeland Pet Friendly Apartments (55)
- Lakeland Highlands Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Kathleen Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Highland City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Fuller Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Auburndale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Plant City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Winter Haven Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Cypress Gardens Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Zephyrhills North Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Zephyrhills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Lakeland?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Lakeland?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lakeland?
The small, central Florida town of Lakeland unsurprisingly enjoys a plethora of natural lakes as well as a large helping of scenic wonder and a few dashes of growing economy. Lakeland is full of 97,000 residents are happy to escape the glitz of South Florida, but maintain an easy work commute to nearby Tampa or Orlando. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Lakeland offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Lakeland. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Lakeland can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.